TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- theamritsarstore.com website ("Website") is an Internet-based content and e-commerce portal owned and operated by Khanna Impex, a partnership firm registered under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. www.theamritsarstore.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
- Acceptance of Terms:
- By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
- In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Khanna Impex and its affiliates.
- These terms and conditions of use shall govern your use of the site theamritsarstore.com, and all other URLs forming part thereof (hereinafter referred to as "the Sites"). The Site is owned and managed by Khanna Impex, a partnership firm registered in India (hereinafter referred to as "us or we" in the first person and "The Amritsar Store" wherever the context requires). These terms and conditions of use form the entirety of any expressed or implied contract that may or may be deemed to exist between us and you, the users of the Site. These terms and conditions apply to all products sold on www.theamritsarstore.com.
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the sites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Khanna Impex and /or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the sites at any time. Advice received via the sites should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- Khanna Impex and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the sites for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The Amritsar Store and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions about this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- General Terms:
- Products made available for sale on the Website may not always be in the physical possession of Khanna Impex and may be physically located anywhere in the world.
- All products made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the Buyer (unless as per the Discounts and Promotions offered by us).
- The price of a product, as listed on the site, includes applicable duties and taxes as per Indian law. However, packaging, shipping, handling and import duties or taxes levied by the country of import are not included in this price and will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the product as well as the shipping address provided by the Buyer.
- The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of any Product.
- The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any additional duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the Product.
- All invoices will be raised by Khanna Impex based on the registration information provided by the Buyer at the time of finalizing a purchase.
- Khanna Impex shall reserve the right to cancel any order placed on the website www.theamritsarstore.com, at any time before the delivery of the Product, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Khanna Impex shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the description, pricing or other content related to a product.
- All foreign currency exchange rates for the purchase are taken at prevailing exchange rates. The prices for every individual product have been 'rounded off' for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate that will be used for the calculation of the invoiced price.
- The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Khanna Impex immediately. The Amritsar Store is entitled to act based on the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where The Amritsar Store forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Khanna Impex.
- The buyer shall agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, the buyer will warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- Interpretations of Numbers and Genders:
- The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural forms of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation".
- Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
- User Warranty and Representation:
- The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by www.theamritsarstore.com or The Amritsar Store.
- Exactness Not Guaranteed:
- All the products are handcrafted and the product shipped to you may have a small variation. We will not be able to guarantee the exactness of the product concerning the representation on the website via images/videos.
- theamritsarstore.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final customized Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your custom product order such as the merchandise brand, size, color, print process used, print size, print color etc., may be required due to limitations caused by available products, available production materials, production equipment capabilities, as well as limitations caused by the quality or type of your submitted product.
- Links To Third Party Sites:
- The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of www.theamritsarstore.com or the Website, and www.theamritsarstore.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- theamritsarstore.comis not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. www.theamritsarstore.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.theamritsarstore.com of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
As a condition of your use of the Sites, you warrant to Khanna Impex that you will not use the Sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Sites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Sites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Sites.
10: Product Features and Wash Care:
- All of the www.theamritsarstore.com products are handcrafted using the finest natural fibres. The subtle variations in colour, texture and finish are intrinsic to handmade products. Our products involve crafts-based traditions of spinning, dying, weaving, woodblock printing and embroidery. We use both vegetable dyes and commercial dyes to minimize our impact on the environment while striving for the best colour properties. An irregular weave or print is not a defect - handloom by definition means uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Colors:The colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We promise to do our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on this Website. Reds and blues tend to run. Please always wash like colours together and dry inside out in the shade. Silk & Wool products must only be dry cleaned.
- Materials Posted on The Sites or Provided To Khanna Impex:
- Khanna Impex does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to us (including registration data, feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any of the Sites or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submissions you are granting The Amritsar Store and its affiliated companies permission to use your Submissions in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submissions; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- Termination / Access Restriction:
www.theamritsarstore.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms. These Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until www.theamritsarstore.com chooses to terminate them. If you or The Amritsar Store terminates your use of the Website or any Service, www.theamritsarstore.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and www.theamritsarstore.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination of the transaction by either party whatsoever.
- Legal and General Terms:
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed under the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Amritsar.
- Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Khanna Impex as a result of this agreement or use of the Sites.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable according to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Khanna Impex concerning the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Khanna Impex concerning the Site.
- A printed version of this agreement and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Copyright and Trademark Notices:
All contents of the Sites (including digital content like photographs) are the intellectual property of Khanna Impex and/or its suppliers. All trademarks, names, brand names, etc. used on the Sites are either trademarks or registered trademarks of The Amritsar Store or its associated companies. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in the order forms submitted by you for the purchase of any artwork from the Site. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
16. Shipping Policy:
- Free shipping is valid on all Indian orders except COD and orders where the delivery address is outside India, shipping charges will be displayed in your shopping cart.
- The Amritsar Store reserves the right to end or alter this promotion at any time and the free shipping offer cannot be clubbed with any other promotion or discount coupon.
- In case of expedited shipping, If the shipping address is Outside Delivery Area (ODA) of our courier partner then products will be shipped via IndiaPost.
- Free shipping is not applicable on products purchased from the SALE
- Because each craftsman and artisan's process is unique, shipping times may vary. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times.
- Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm on all working days excluding public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
- The Amritsar Store ships orders from Amritsar, India and the customer will have to pay GST,VAT,IMPORT DUTY, CUSTOMS DUTY or other taxes as may be applicable governed by the law of the respective state or country.
- If shipping fees is charged it would be non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from The Amritsar Store, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
- Once the order has been handed to the courier agency, The Amritsar Store will email you the tracking code, along with the website link on which you can monitor and check the status of your order.
- The Amritsar Store does not deliver to P.O. Box or Drop Box addresses. Customers are requested to provide full addresses with the postal code and telephone number, The Amritsar Store will not be liable for delays resulting from incomplete address listings. In such cases the customer will have to bear the reshipping charges.
- If there is a delay in delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, The Amritsar Store shall not refund, return, replace or exchange any order. In case the delay in shipping is caused due to unavailability of stock The Amritsar Store shall inform you by email and you will be able to choose an alternate product, opt for store credit or receive a refund for that product.
- IndiOnline Ltd, with its registered address at 29 Temple Avenue Birmingham West Midlands B28 9LJ is the authorized reseller and merchant of the products and services offered within this store on the territory of EU and UK.
17. Site Contents:
Unless otherwise noted, the design of the Site, the Site as a whole, and all materials that are part of the Site (collectively, 'Contents') are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Khanna Impex, The Amritsar Store or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
18. Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions:
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our Site, our products and our services. We do not, however, accept confidential or proprietary information. Accordingly, all comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions, materials, information and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered , using this website or otherwise are not confidential and will become and remain The Amritsar Store property. The disclosure, submission or offer any Comments will constitute an assignment to The Amritsar Store of all worldwide rights, titles and interests and goodwill in the comments without payment of any compensation. Comments submitted by you must not violate any right of any third party, and must not contain any libelous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- Report Abuse:
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded onto the Website. www.theamritsarstore.com does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. www.theamritsarstore.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded onto the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report it to [email protected]