- The Sikh Store
- Electric Blankets
Return and Exchange Policy
In the odd case that you do not love your theamritsarstore.com products, here is our policy on returns:
1.Items must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the item, lost or stolen parts, and damage due to personal misuse or negligence; there are no signs of wear on the product, the tags, or the case; and the product must not have been sized or altered in any way. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used. The original tags must still be attached to the item in order to return or exchange. Items purchased as part of a set or multi- item pack may not be returned individually.
2. Products that are eligible for return, can be returned within 14 days of receiving the merchandise. Eligible products will be easily visible on our product screens under shipping information.
3. Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are "Final Sale." Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
4. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product. You must email us about any damaged product. You must email us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
5. Upon authorization of returns, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund. You could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee might be applicable. Items that may have been damaged, defective or sent by error will be fully refunded.
6. We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to the theamritsarstore.com care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. All returns are subject to the discretion of theamritsarstore.com. But we're a friendly bunch :)
8.International customers (out of India) will be requested to pay for return shipping, the customs and import duties.
9. You can ask for exchange or refund for your ordered item(s).
10.International orders must be returned with a Return Merchandise Authorization form to receive the refunded merchandise amount. Please contact Customer Service to receive this form. Refunds on international orders include duties, taxes and tariffs when sent with this form. Returns sent without the Return Merchandise Authorization form may not be refunded the full amount. We cannot offer free returns or merchandise exchanges on orders shipped internationally.
11.For returning the product, you can also courier the product to us and share the tracking details, as soon as it is couriered. Ensure all the tags, packaging material etc are intact. Pack the product in a way to ensure that the reverse transit will not damage the product. Fill up the form sent with the authorizing mail, mentioning the order number, product details, any concerns or queries, etc. Pack the form with the product. Mention the return address clearly.
12. We advice the customer to check the quality/quantity of the product against the invoice, before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, please leave a suitable remark at the time of receipt.
13. The details of the products or product specifications (weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) as mentioned on theamritsarstore.com are only approximate values. Because products on theamritsarstore.com are designer made, hand woven and intricately crafted and sourced from various parts of India, there may be variations in color and embellishment of the actual product against that as shown on the website. This is due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, color settings and capabilities of computer monitors.
14.In case you are unsatisfied with the product received from theamritsarstore.com, you may contact the customer care team at email@example.com with your complaints/ feedback.
1st Floor, No. 13, Mahajan Market, Gali Acharjan,
Near Karmon Deori, Amritsar-143001,
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org